Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Visit to Taplow Sgi-UK National Centre



As many of you know I've been practicing Nichiren Buddhism as a member of the SGI-USA since this past April. It has done wonders for me and as a member, I intend on devoting my life to the practice, unlocking my highest potential and absolute happiness.

I'm in the U.K. now, so yesterday I took a trip to the Sgi-UK National Centre which just happens to be the most beautiful place I've ever been. The Centre is at Taplow Court Grand Culture Centre. It is a "mid 19th century mansion set high above the Thames".

Highlights from my trip to Taplow:
° Tour of the mansion
° Meeting & chanting with Sgi-USA members from Texas
° Walking around the peaceful courtyard
° Lounging on the lawn, in the sun...just relaxing
° Meeting & chatting with a lovely retired Psychology teacher named Liam from Ireland. He was most awesome.

Pictures won't do it justice, but here are a few:




No comments:

Post a Comment